Thursday, January 7, 2010

January Already


So I don't think blogging is really my thing. It takes me months to post anything at all. So here all the updates short and sweet, just in case anyone actually reads this. Well we are settled in our new old home in West Bountiful. I finally got curtains in my bedroom. Who would've known that Walmart has a huge selction? Well for those of you who don't know a few months ago we found out that Jack was actually a girl. That's also why she kept fighting with every female we put in her cage. Go figure. Well so of course we had to go buy a real male. His name is Buck and so sweet. We tried to put Buck and Jack together again. It took Buck awhile to figure out which end to use but he finally got it right. So we hopefully will have baby bunnies soon. I keep watching and checking everyday. Jack keeps getting fatter and I think she is pregnant but it might just be wishful thinking. Julianne will be moving out on Jan. 20th. She is going to go try living with her mother. It will be really quiet around here and a little bit lonely. So hopefully the little bunnies come soon. I am turning into one of those old ladies who has pets for her children. I told Chad if we can't sell the babies. I'm keeping all of them. He was okay with that but I didn't mention I'm keeping them all inside. I think I need to remodel another room just for the bunnies. Jack and Buck are both potty trained. I love having bunnies in the house! Well that's all we have been up to besides work.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I read!! Exciting for baby bunnies. When are we getting together?