Monday, July 27, 2009

We moved!

The move is complete but the unpacking is just beginning. We have a lot of junk. It took seven truckloads and 6 trailer loads. We are still living in boxes and searching for daily objects. We still haven't found the box with all the toilet paper. I'll be heading out to the store today. I really like my new house. Julie's room is the only room that is completely set up. I keep getting distracted and I go from room to room trying to put things away. I've really had to dejunk. We found out that our bedroom is the smallest room in the house. Julie is upstairs and has an extremely large bedroom that she can dance around in. Chad and I shuffle around the bed and still run into the walls. I think a remodel job is up ahead in the future. Jack finally has his own room and seems to be adjusting well. My dad suggested we put him outside but Jack and I didn't think that was very funny.
Day 1 of the move in we found out we needed a new water heater. Lots of fun! I realized I should be taking pictures but still haven't found the camera. Maybe I'll put the camera on the To Find list along with everything else.

No comments: